'Kneeling Headers' will feature in the upcoming release of FIFA 20. Described by EA Sports as a 'unique finishing move' that will allow you to score in style, this new feature in the VOLTA game mode will almost definitely result in broken controllers. To perform a kneeling header, you will need to press L2+R2 + RS forward / LT + RT + RS forward. Here U4GM FIFA Team Will share How to Win FIFA 20 Headers for you.
1. Attacking Corners header
That is firstly about choosing a good corner taker and then the delivery.
- using L1/LB, Find the player you want to control.
- Move the left stick to where you want the ball to go.
- Hold the cross button in that position and press cross for power. Recommend 3/4 power using the cross button.
-Hold the left stick in the direction you are kicking the ball to keep it lower and faster.
- Move Player where you want and when ready, press cross again to deliver the ball.
- Hold L2/LT and flick the left stick towards goal.
2. Scoring Crosses header
- Hold the amount of power on the cross depending if wanting the near, middle, or deep cross. Roughly 1/4, 1/2 or 3/4 power.
- Let go of the power button but keep hold of the left stick in that direction until the ball is on its way just approaching the edge of the area.
- Hold L2/Lt and tap shoot holding the left stick towards goal.
3. General Defensive Header
Hold LT/L2 and tap the shoot button when challenging to win a header.
Defensive Header Rules
- Attempted through ball always try to head the ball to the sides left or right.
- Lots of headers end up going back towards the goal, so this method is more successful.
- From goal kicks, less dangerous if headed backward.
4. General Attacking header
- The critical thing for gaining power is to flick the left stick and hold it just as the ball hits the players head.
- Pull the left stick away from goal for the header to stay high and towards the Goal to keep it lower. The timing of this determines the power so practice it lots.
- Don't forget to hold L2/LT. That also happens to be the acrobatic finish button, so depending on the height of the ball Your player might try a scissor or diving header.