RuneScape is a medieval fantasy MMORPG developed and published by Jagex Game Studios. It is one of the longest running browser MMORPGs with new players continuously entering the world of Gelinor. Rather than actively allocating skill points, players gain skills by performing actions, such as the the ability to mine more efficiently is raised by harvesting ore in a quarry. As skills level up, players have more access to retrieve raw materials or use more combat abilities. With 26 skills, there are various ways to play and players are given full control in deciding their playstyle. A classless skill system means there are no limits on the type of character players can become. Become a warrior by slaying formidable monsters or chop down trees to build your own house. Collaborate with fellow adventurers to tackle boss monsters or test your skills in player-versus-player combat.
RuneScape Key Features:
- Vast Open World – with sprawling environments.
- 26 Skills to Train – ranging from fishing and cooking to swordsmanship and magic.
- Voice-Acting NPCs – add depth to player-NPC interactions.
- Hundreds of Quests – including storyline related quests and side-quests.
- Frequent Updates – expand on the games content and add special events.