Albion Online is an open world medieval sandbox MMORPG inspired by old school MMORPGs like Ultima Online and Mortal Online with full loot PvP, in-depth crafting, and player housing. Everything in Albion Online must be crafted by other players and PvP is open world. Graphically speaking, the game actually looks a lot like Runescape, except with much more polished visuals. Those looking for a unique player driven MMO should find a lot to like in Albion Online.
Albion Online Key Features:
- Classless progression – no rigid class system. Equipment determines your role and players are encouraged to experiment. In the game's own words, "You are what you wear."
- Player Driven Economy – gather resources and craft items. All items and buildings are crafted by players. Players can even create their own farms!
- Full Loot MMORPG – death is kind of a big deal in Albion Online and it means players can have all their items looted upon death.
- Player Built Cities – build your very own house and decorate it however you like. Players can also create their own cities and villages as well as battle other guilds over in-game territory.
- True Cross-Platform Support – one massive server for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android clients.