WoW SoD: How to Get Rune of Frenzied Assault

Game: WOW Classic SoD
Time: 2023-12-19
Views: 277

This article will show you where to get the Rune of Frenzied Assault as a Horde player in the World of Warcraft Classic Season of Discovery! This Rune will only be available to the Warriors. As a horde player, you will have three options for acquiring the Rune of Frenzied Assault.

First, you can go to the Brill and talk to the Bartender who will ask you to kick out Blueheart. Blueheart will be in the basement of the Inn, so you will need to go down and talk to him, then defeat him and return to the Bartender to get the Rune.


Second, you could go to this area in Thunder Bluff and talk to the General Goods Vendor. This vendor will ask you to take care of Mooart who will be behind you again. Just defeat this NPC and return to the vendor to get the Rune.

Thunder Bluff

Finally, you could go to this location in Orgrimmar and talk to the Cooking Trainer, defeat Gru'ark, who will be right outside the building, and get the Rune from the Cooking Trainer.