Path of Exile Scion exiled to Wraeclast for killing her husband on their wedding night. She aligned with all three core attributes - strength, skill, and intelligence, which areas her in the center of your passive skill tree. This distinctive position enables her to create into virtually any type of character build even though lacking the committed specialization that the other six classes present. Within this post, We are going to share you Poe 3.3 Build for Scion Ascendant
NO.1 [PoE 3.3 Scion Build] Ascendant Sunder - Annotations for SSF racing
These are personal annotations we will use during 3.3 SSF race as Ascendant Sunder. Not meant for endgame. Content will change as I learn and after 3.3 patch notes. Start with Sustained Toxic Sewer to farm Kaom's Roots In 3.3 the last 5 Shaper orbs are 1 for each Red tier Elder Guardian and 1 for Red tier Elder.
Two skill points.
Soul of Arakawa (Major God) - 50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently. Perfect for Blood Rage + Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call setup.
Soul of Ryslatha (Minor God) - Life flask gain three charges every 3 seconds
15% of Infernal Blow Physical Damage gained as Extra Fire Damage
40% increased Infernal Blow Damage
Curse Enemies with level (10 to 12) Elemental Weakness on Hit (Vaal Corruption)
Curse Enemies with Level (10 to 12) Vulnerability on Hit (Vaal Corruption)
120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently
Adds 1 to 160 Lightning Damage if you haven't Killed Recently
Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently
16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently
Get Skill Gems
- Cleave 1: Buy from Act 1 Tarkleigh.
- Chance to Bleed 1: Reward from act1 Nessa after retrieving Medicine Chest in Tidal Island.
- Ruthless 1: Buy from Act 1 Nessa after recovering Medicine Chest in Tidal Island.
- Leap Slam 10: Reward from Act 1 Tarkleigh after killing Brutus.
- Maim 8: Buy from Act 1 Nessa after killing Brutus.
- Blind 8: Buy from Act 1 Nessa after killing Brutus.
- Sunder 12: Buy from Act 1 Nessa after killing Merveil.
- Faster Attacks 18: Reward from Act 2 Silk after killing The Weaver.
- Melee Physical Damage 18: Buy from Act 2 Yelena after killing The Weaver.
- Blood Rage 16: Reward from Act 2 Yelena after reaching Vaal Ruins.
- Arctic Armour 16: Buy from Act 2 Yelena after reaching Vaal Ruins.
- Herald of Ash 16: Reward from Act 2 Greust after killing Fidelitas and rescuing the girl from the monsters in the Chamber of Sins.
- Fortify 31: Reward from Act 3 Sosa after retrieving the 4 Golden Pages.
- Enfeeble 24: Buy from Act 3 Clarissa after completing Lost in Love quest.
- Hatred 24: Buy from Act 3 Clarissa after completing Lost in Love quest.
- Ancestral Warchief 28: Buy from Act 3 Maramoa after killing General Gravicius.
- Multistrike 38: Reward from Act 4 Petarus and Vanja after killing Malachai.
- Cast when Damage Taken 38 lvl1: Buy from Act 4 Petarus and Vanja after killing Malachai.
- Increased Duration 31: Find as drop or buy from Act 6 Lilly after clearing Twilight Strand.
- Blood Magic 31: Find the drop or buy from Act 6 Lilly after removing Twilight Strand.
- Vaal Grace 24: Find as drop.
- Portal 10: Find as drop.
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/kLea0Jfm
Example Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094080
NO.2 [PoE 3.3 Scion Build] Based Infernal Blow One Punch Girl Scion Build
At this point, This Build has managed to clear red elder in a T14 map (see screenshots) with one death and This Build would say the result look very promising for 3.3. Three main skills used in the build, namely: Infernal Blow (mapping and single target) + Shield Charge (mobility) + Cyclone (re-positioning + mapping).
3.3 Infernal Blow Changes:
Infernal Blow will keep its existing mechanic, putting a debuff on enemies that causes them to explode when killed. We want to keep the skill's interaction with the Melee Splash Support, to make the large pack of monsters explode as their cascading death explosions spread to those around them.
The primary target (and any targets hit by your Ancestral Call Support) now get an extra debuff when hit that can stack up to 6 times. When either a goal with this debuff dies, the debuff's short duration expires, or 6 stacks reached, the debuff explodes, dealing a significant portion of weapon damage in an area.
That makes the skill deal significantly more damage on a single target, gives it strong area damage when used with Ancestral Call when multiple targets build up stacks or lets you rapidly build up stacks with the Multistrike support. You can hit one enemy while splashing the explode effect and walking away, letting it blow itself and then those around it, or focus your damage on a single foe for maximum impact.
The skill also has new debuff effects to show the infernal fires building up inside enemies, a new fiery explosion when the damaging effect is released and an improved corpse explosion.
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/ycyu7rwm
PoB link: https://pastebin.com/PxLZRkp3
Example Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2146820
Commonly, they may be not worth the difficulty for motives which might be sufficient in the long run. Though they may be beneficial for players, who may perhaps know absolutely nothing about the game. For virtually the most component, they're understanding tools for newcomers to ease them into the game. For more PoE 3.3 Builds, you can pay a visit to U4GM.com. Just a reminder: buy Poe currency from this article you can enjoy 5% off!