Life Skills because it stands right now in Maplestory 2 are rather straightforward. It is possible to do all of them on one particular character, and you aren't gated by the level of professions you desire to perform. Every single gathering profession is linked using a crafting Profession because it provides the materials for it. Crafting professions also use materials offered with other gathering professions apart from the key a single, but a smaller sized amount and only to craft specific items. Here, thanks U4GM Maplestory 2 Mesos Team Give me some suggestion.
Should you craft accessories with handicraft, not smithing. Smithing would be the least useful skill. You get some rewards for leveling them up (like outfits) if you'd like these. Otherwise, U4GM Maplestory 2 Team recommend leveling up cooking and alchemy in the minimum because it is possible to make buff items and potions, too as voucher pieces. Mining and smithing seem useless at first since the Items you craft are much worse than those from dungeons. But soon after the CBT2, we learned the bonus attributes on accessories are very critical, so you need to level these skills and stock up on ores, so it is possible to craft a bunch of necklaces/rings/etc. to re-roll stats (accessories are sporadic drops in dungeons).
For the gathering professions, every material has its personal "stamina" that you exhaust daily as you gather it (Good results Price of gathering, once you reach Results Price: None, you can not collect any much more of that material until every day reset takes place. It does not look to entirely be the case for Ranching and Farming, as these are only doable in housing plots, and accomplishment price in your residence and other houses are separate. So after you exhaust all of the gathering attempts within your property, you will nonetheless be capable of doing some in other homes you stop by, but considerably significantly less than within your personal).
For the crafting professions, it's a limit of 1 000 crafts each day.
Mining and Foraging are the gathering professions that you do within the open globe. In Life skill interface, once you select the node of the level, it can tell you which map it might be found on, as well as what materials you will receive. Pretty straightforward.
Ranching and Farming will be the gathering professions that you do in-house. So that you can do them, you have to acquire corresponding nodes inside the furnishing interface and location them down. New nodes are unlocked as you improve your gathering level.
Smithing is directly linked to Mining as it was mentioned above and is used to:
1. Refine materials obtained through mining (main leveling source).
2. Create various boosts for smithing and ranching (?).
3. Create gemstones and limestones.
4. Create equipment (armor and weapons; temporary and permanent).
5. Create crystals for the gear transcendence.
Handicraft is directly linked to Ranching and is used to:
1. Refine materials obtained through ranching (main leveling source).
2. Create various boosts for handicraft and mining.
3. Create Music score sheets (5k; 20 uses).
4. Create equipment (accessory; combat and non-combat stats, temporary and permanent).
5. Create consumables to increase your defense.
Alchemy is directly linked to Foraging and is used to:
1. Refine materials obtained through foraging (main leveling source).
2. Create various boosts for alchemy and farming.
3. Create consumables to boost various stats.
4. Create Ground Mount Summoning Stone.
5. Create Air Mount Summoning Stone.
6. Create upgrading materials for limestones.
7. Create a Gear Dye / Make-Up / Face Change / Skin Change / Hairstyle Voucher.
8. Create healing potions.
Cooking is directly linked to Farming and is used to:
1. Refine materials obtained through farming (main leveling source).
2. Create various boosts for cooking and foraging.
3. Create consumables to boost different stats.
4. Create health restoration food.
5. Create an experience boost.